MDE22 Magnetic shaft encoder
ADD TO ENQUIRY FOR REQUEST A QUOTE
Please contact our sales representative for standard as well as any customised encoders.
MDE22 is a magnetic rotary enclosed encoder with a shaft. It has a precision sensor having an integrated Hall element for scanning a permanent Dipole magnet. The encoder can give Absolute as well as incremental outputs up to 14 bits per rotation.
MDE22 enclosure is designed like an enclosed shaft encoders allowing for very easy installation in applications. Its IP68 robust design makes it ideal for use in harsh environments.
- 22mm Circular encoder with Ø4mm Shaft.
- Operates on 5V power supply.
- Variety of outputs supported like Analog Sin-Cos output, Incremental RS422, Absolute SSI and BiSS-C protocol.
- Supports up to 14 bits (16384 positions) per rotation Absolute and Incremental outputs.
- Accuracy +/- 0.35°
- High Speed operation up to 20000 rpm at finest resolution.
- 3600 CPR also available to give angular resolutions easier for mathematical calculations.
|Power Supply||+5V DC (±5%)|
|Current consumption||50mA to 90mA|
|Output|| AS - 2Vpp each signal |
AC - 0.5Vpp each signal & RS422
|Maximum RPM||20000 RPM|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +125°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +125°C|
|Protection Class||IP53, IP64, IP68 (IEC 60529)|
- MDE22AS - Analog single ended Sine Cosine output with a single sine-cosine cycle per rotation
- MDE22AC - Analog complementary Sine Cosine output with a single sine-cosine cycle per rotation
- MDE22IR - Incremental RS422 A, B and Z output with up to 16384 counts per rotation
- MDE22SB - Absolute output on Synchronous Serial interface (SSI) with Binary data up to 13 Bits per rotation
- MDE22SG - Absolute output on Synchronous Serial interface (SSI) with Grey coded data up to 13 Bits per rotation
- MDE22BC - Absolute output on BiSS-C data up to 14 Bits per rotation
- Motor control
- Medical instrumentation
- Paper and Textile industry
- Industrial automation
- And many more…