MDE16 Magnetic shaft encoder
ADD TO ENQUIRY FOR REQUEST A QUOTE
Please contact our sales representative for standard as well as any customised encoders.
MDE16 is a very compact magnetic rotary enclosed encoder with a shaft. It has a precision sensor having an integrated Hall element for scanning a permanent Dipole magnet. The encoder can give Absolute as well as incremental outputs up to 14 bits per rotation.
MDE16 enclosure is designed like a miniature enclosed shaft encoder allowing for very easy and compact installation in applications.
Its IP68 robust design makes it ideal for use in harsh environments.
- 16mm Circular encoder with Ø4mm Shaft
- Operates on 5V power supply
- Variety of outputs supported like Analog Sin-Cos output, Incremental RS422, Absolute SSI and BiSS-C protocol
- Supports up to 14 bits (16384 positions) per rotation in Absolute and up to 12 bits (4096) in Incremental outputs
- Accuracy +/- 0.35°
- High Speed operation up to 20000 rpm at finest resolution
- 3600 CPR also available to give angular resolutions easier for mathematical calculations.
|Power Supply||+5V DC (±5%)|
|Current consumption||50mA to 90mA|
|Output|| AS - 2Vpp each signal |
AC - 0.5Vpp each signal & RS422
|Maximum RPM||120000 RPM|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +125°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +125°C|
|Protection Class||IP53, IP64, IP68 (IEC 60529)|
- MDE16AS - Analog single ended Sine Cosine output with a single sine-cosine cycle per rotation
- MDE16AC - Analog complementary Sine Cosine output with a single sine-cosine cycle per rotation
- MDE16IR - Incremental RS422 A, B and Z output with up to 4096 counts per rotation
- MDE16SB - Absolute output on Synchronous Serial interface (SSI) with Binary data up to 13 Bits per rotation (Differential Signals)
- MDE16SG - Absolute output on Synchronous Serial interface (SSI) with Grey coded data up to 13 Bits per rotation (Differential Signals)
- MDE16BC - Absolute output on BiSS-C data up to 14 Bits per rotation (Differential Signals)
- Motor control
- Medical instrumentation
- Paper and Textile industry
- Industrial automation
- And many more…