The high performance InspecVista vision measuring machines come in three variants. The manual with auto focus and full CNC range is available in three different sizes.
The manual version comes in a high capacity model of auto focus where the camera mounted axis is motorized for precise focus eliminating the user's skills and experience.
The full CNC model is specially made for faster inspection and is also highly useful in machines which use the optional touch trigger probes.
The vision machines come with 1.3 megapixel CMOS camera as standard, or higher megapixel camera as an option. The standard optics have a optical zoom capability of 0.7X to 4.5X leading to an on screen magnification of almost 240X. Higher magnification are available on request.
The powerful software developed by us has everything that one looks in for a user friendly software in measurement technology. Full geometric functionality is included with features like point, line, circle, curve, arc etc.
The DXF import / export is also included in the standard software. The machines come with 84 LED ring light and LED colour option. The collimated backlight is green to meet various application needs. The software has the capability to control the intensity and quadrant selection for ringlight and intensity of backlight
- 1/3" High resolution 1.3Mp colour CMOS camera
- Standard Zoom lens of 0.7X to 4.5X (Ratio 1:6)
- Co-axial zoom lens available optionally
- Motorized Zoom lens available optionally
- Programmable lighting control via software
- All machines have Auto focus facility
- Specially designed Electronic depth probe available as an option for measuring depths on a test piece
- An option for interfacing touch trigger probes for 3D measurements
- Software with very user friendly ergonomically designed GUI
- Software supports DXF import for actual to nominal Best fit comparison of a 2D profile
- Programming, Geometric Tolerencing and statistical process control (SPC) available as a standard feature
- Different types of reports in tabular format can be exported in Text, HTML, Word, Excel and PDF
|Measuring Range - X axis || 200 mm || 300 mm || 400 mm |
|Measuring Range - Y axis || 150 mm || 200 mm || 300 mm |
|Measuring Range - Z axis || 200 mm || 200 mm || 300 mm |
|Variants || Manual with Z axis auto focus / CNC |
|Machine Construction || 'C' Frame construction |
|Machine Base||Cast iron || Granite |
|Video System || 1/3" High resolution 1.3Mp colour CMOS camera |
|Image Optics || Standard Zoom lens 0.7X to 4.5X optical Magnification* |
Motorized zoom lens on CNC as an option
Co-axial zoom lens (Optional)*
|Probing Option || Electronic Depth Probe (EDP) for depth measurement available as option Renishaw make touch trigger probe available as option for 3D measurement. |
|Probe Rack Facility || Not Available || Optional with Renishaw probing |
|Lighting System || 3 Rings, 4 Quad, 84 LED white ring light with
collimated green LED backlight as standard |
Co-axial light as anoption
|Scale Resolution || 0.5µm scale resolution (Autofocus), 0.1µm scale resolution (CNC) |
|Accuracy || 3 + L / 175µm, L is measuring length in mm |
|Max. Work piece weight || 25 kg |
|Power requirement || 95 - 265 VAC 50/60 Hz |
*Higher magnifaction available as option
Contact Sales for more information on Accessories